DUTCH!

streetjudge34

He's done! Next I'll be starting the big freakin diorama with all 3 guys! What I love about Rocco's sculpts is that he sculpted the rings on the guns for adding straps. I found a handful of 1/6 scale toy gun slings and added them on for the finishing touch.

e5dec7f5.jpg

4ce1a559.jpg

26dbedfe.jpg

9a8ab2e7.jpg

a75ea41b.jpg

39fa3655.jpg

4769b2a0.jpg

a1cbdb52.jpg

Very cool piece and well executed paint up. are these recent purchases? Last I heard I believe he stopped making these a few years back

Rocco had one set of all 3 figures left. I grabbed them about 2 weeks ago before he sold them. I don't know if he plans on casting any more up.

The paintjob os great! The only thing I'd point out is the gun's a little warped... bent down a bit.

But, that's pretty minor. It's a great likeness, and your paintwork is spot on! Nice work!

Super annoying... I have a hard time with bending resin bqck into shape. Crooked weapons bug me like crazy.

Heat the resin, then reshape it and quickly cool down with cold water and it won't go back unless you heat it again.

Erwin

You did a great job on the camo and the skin tones. You had an impressive Pred collection iirc...you still have most of it? You should post up some pics of your collection if you havent sold it all...

dude you can do a predator poster with what you have. with a big biomask behind. and super photoshop.
they are very realistic. i am waiting for that group shot. it's AWESOME!

PredatrHuntr, Yes, I still have a few pieces. I have the Scott Marshall Predator torso, the sideshow large maquette and the small maquette. A bio helmet and the neca 1/4 figure.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back