Durability of RPCPaint/Puffy Paint - Driving Question

jaggin

Hello! Does anyone have experience with the durability of RPCPaint/Puffy painted suits? I recently got a Homecoming suit but am concerned about the durability of the puff paint. Specifically it's kind of a hassle to get in and out of the suit so I was wondering if it would be ok to drive while wearing the suit. I understand the palms may wear from the wheel sliding back and forth but what about the back and seat of the pants. I have a car with perforated leather seats and I was wondering if it would be safe to drive in it, or if I should put a soft cotton towel down on the seat back and bottom, or if I should just not drive at all and perform a superhero costume change in a starbucks somewhere.

Thank you so much!

I just put some samples down yesterday of puff paint for my new MK-1 suit it seems fairly strong but I don't think I'd sit and drive in it. If I were you I'd do the presto change-o stunt... You'd hate to missing webs when you arrive.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back