Dullam P2

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

915stag51

I was finally able to get one of these awesome heads, ever since I saw Larry's/gk asylum's work on his P2 head I knew I had to have one, here he is....He is a Beast....
bust140.jpg

bust144.jpg

bust136.jpg

bust140.jpg

bust144.jpg

bust136.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xterminatus

I was finally able to get one of these awesome heads, ever since I saw Larry's/gk asylum's work on his P2 head I knew I had to have one, here he is....He is a Beast....
bust140.jpg

bust144.jpg

bust136.jpg

whoohaa thats a fine P2 congratts to that

mine is in the swedish customs atm and ill probably have it in the begining of next week hehe

bust140.jpg

bust144.jpg

bust136.jpg

915stag51

Hey Juan, I got another box full of goodies, 2 hands, 2 feet, 2 blades but just 1 gaunt...they are all awesome man!!!!

N

NUCKING FUTS

I would love to paint that P2 head Im so itching to do one again.