Dug's Talking dog collar from Up

Tbone3000

Hey everyone! I'm hoping you can help me out with a project I'm working on...

I'm putting together Dug's talking collar from the movie Up. I have the electronics part of the project covered, however I'm having a bit of trouble finding clean audio (wav/mp3) of Dug. I was able to rip some clips from the short (Dug's Special Mission), but when I ripped many of his famous lines from the original movie, they all had background sounds and/or music playing as well. I tried isolating the vocals in Audacity, but only had limited success.

I'd like this to sound as authentic as possible. Does anyone know where I can find just the vocals isolated in good quality?

Thanks!

Hey everyone! I'm hoping you can help me out with a project I'm working on...

I'm putting together Dug's talking collar from the movie Up. I have the electronics part of the project covered, however I'm having a bit of trouble finding clean audio (wav/mp3) of Dug. I was able to rip some clips from the short (Dug's Special Mission), but when I ripped many of his famous lines from the original movie, they all had background sounds and/or music playing as well. I tried isolating the vocals in Audacity, but only had limited success.

I'd like this to sound as authentic as possible. Does anyone know where I can find just the vocals isolated in good quality?

Thanks!
This is a long shot, but I would call Pixar, or even Disney if you could find the number. other than that your best bet is to record yourself saying his lines as perfectly as possible and then using a voice editor to change it to sound nearly exactly like the movie ( Trust me modern voice technology can do this ). I wish I could help more…….. Cole, Oh and also if you were going to go the your own voice recording/changing editing route try to mimic or time the pauses of each phrase to make it perfect..Good Luck

so you get any where on the collar?

I tried cleaning up the audio way back then, and didn't have much luck. My skills are better now. But at the time he said he knew a person [friend or family] working for Disney that might have the sounds.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back