Dug collar for Dog costume

Mockle

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
late to the game so trying a Dug collar for Dog costume mine is small lol so I have to squeeze it all on the collar

E4EFD8B6-5434-4723-9976-834DA332CCB2.jpeg227A8FB7-7C94-468E-A305-BF030141F861.jpeg8853ADC3-C835-406B-9208-D1555331E17A.jpegDD9C50C9-C63D-4AD6-942B-EBA5BFED00B4.jpeg

Last edited:
I saw and responded to your post in the other thread. Good to see you tackling this job.

I'll make you the same offer I did then. If you can give me the audio you want, then I'll try and clean it up. My skills are better now compared to 2016. :cool:

I saw and responded to your post in the other thread. Good to see you tackling this job.

I'll make you the same offer I did then. If you can give me the audio you want, then I'll try and clean it up. My skills are better now compared to 2016. :cool:
I can''t wait to hear Yoda say, "squirrel!"

I can''t wait to hear Yoda say, "squirrel!"

I tried it. But Yoda has a calm, even voice in the low register. It doesn't sound right when hurried and trying to raise the pitch. It starts to sound a bit more "Miss Piggy". :p

I tried it. But Yoda has a calm, even voice in the low register. It doesn't sound right when hurried and trying to raise the pitch. It starts to sound a bit more "Miss Piggy". :p

Piggy and Yoda were both Frank Oz, right?

Id pay to see that

Piggy and Yoda were both Frank Oz, right?

Id pay to see that

Frank Oz was the First voice of Miss Piggy and the First voice of Yoda (Empire strikes back)

Both characters were later voiced by different people.

anyone work one of these before Adafruit_BluefruitLE_nRF51?

MAJOR MULFUNCTION CHIP FAILURE BOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back