Dueling lightsaber from ROTS in propstore auction!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Saw this teaser image today. Hope we get more soon :)
prop_store_revengeofthesith_1.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tom Starkiller

Damn! These are great finds. I never realized just how thin the neck on that graflex was, or the emitter. I also didn't know that the Obi had that much detail. I thought that the grip section was just painted, not ribbed.

Anakin Starkiller

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Damn! These are great finds. I never realized just how thin the neck on that graflex was, or the emitter. I also didn't know that the Obi had that much detail. I thought that the grip section was just painted, not ribbed.
There was another OWK version that is a lot smoother. But this is an interesting version

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The ribbed ring section is so weird... I'm more familiar with Ewan's "favorite" that had a smooth section there, and softer corners on the windvane.

Also, that helps solve some of the questions about Anakin's grips! ITS SO SMALL!

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I lied, the whole thing looks resin
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 6.52.20 PM.png

Also, looks like the Anakin hilt also has a separate upper half
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 6.53.56 PM.png

Dan, nice job on the contours around the choke

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.