duct tape plus size dummy

carpe noctem

here my brother is taping me for the dummy, lots of tape , but finally we got it done... i had a jump suit and put it on. then let the taping begin. i am gonna get some packaging peanuts to stuff it.then put my wet suit on it and find someone to paint it.. dont know if to put latex or leave it as it is... im 6'4 300lbs that why is a plus size dummy lol ;)

Putting latex on does - in my opinion - make the skin more lifelike. So I would do that if I were you. ;)
Have you read McGyvers tutorial on his Mr I suit? If not, he has a good way of showing how to make it all.
Good luck with the suitbuild! Which one are you going for, P1, P2?

actually i been getting things here and there so , its gonna be a different pred..i bought a gaunlet from somebody here that when i got it, my arm did not fit in it,so i had to improvise a little...the bio was pi but i added few things to it to make it different. armour i will make from scratch so it will def be different.... ;)

what a great start =D. Thats a nice looking bio you have there too a really original dessign aswell ^^.
I wish you good good luck with your build.

thank guys i will post pics as i get it done, comments are allways welcome ,since i dont know how to skulp anything, i buy stuff here and there and change it a bit. no offence to the skulptors out there ,im not improving your work, im just making it a bit different...but thanks for your support ,it boost my confidence on this project... :p ps: Syk0_Mauler, if u got pics suited up can i see some please....

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back