Duct tape head?

silverback1

Hey everyone. Anyone ever try to duct tape their head for a mold? I'm thinking about trying it out for an unrelated costume, if any one has any tips they'd be appreciated.

thx.

i did it lol first go to walmart and get a ski mask(one of the black ones full head with 3 holes mouth and eyes) have someone standing by do not try all alone you can sufficate and die. you need a role of duck tape and a good pair of sissores. and well put the mask on and start roling on your duck tape make sure you watch in the mirror and have your helper cover every area twice but leave a breathing area. cut up the back when your done so you can get back out then you can put it back on and cover the holes for breathing and pull it off. that is how i did it but do it at your own risk im in no way liable for your death if you choose to do this. sorry had to put that in lol

You can use Plaster bandages and do half and half molds. or entire one then cut a slit from back while it still damp and then remove.
Then u can fill it with plaster or foam it.

You can use Plaster bandages and do half and half molds. or entire one then cut a slit from back while it still damp and then remove.
Then u can fill it with plaster or foam it.

That sounds interesting. Never worked with plaster or plaster bandages. Do you know of any tutorials around here that would help?

Ransom Way is a little better and cheaper what he also for got to tell is foam up your head with a pipe in it to keep your head shape doing it the plaster bandages and Silicone its more of a professional way but it more costly and its best to have someone that familiar with this stuff cause if you dont do it right youll be having nice waxing with your eyebrows and eyelash

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back