Dream Bio Helmet

Uratz

Sr Member
I had a Dream last night of this Predator Bio Helmet. I'm not sh!tting you guys.

In my dream I held it in my hands, a fresh casting in a natural beige white resin color. I looked at the details closely seeing how strange it is.
It wasn't something I would make but it does belong to me. I looked at the 3 lines away from the eyes I'm thinking I can drill out the weird round eyes and
dremel away 3 tiny cracks where the lines would be and use green EL wire to light it up.

I quickly drew up the sketch this morning while the memory was still fresh. The top of the head was more or less like in the rendering.
The rest: Cheeks, face, chin and eyes were the most prominent in my dream. The mouth part was sunken in like Gort and it looked cooler in my dream.
I wish I could draw it as accurate as it appear in my dreams. Its more insect like and the shape was close to a P1/Gort/Ancient Bio.

I'm wondering if I should make this Bio. Its even a strange design to me.

Dream_Bio_Helmet_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

Dream_Bio_Helmet_by_MichaelLoh.jpg

The final design will be different from the drawing. I'm not sure how long it will be in my brain. Maybe I should get to work right away?
Drawing accurately from a visual memory is hard enough. I kinda wanna keep re drawing it until its exactly as I dream it. This is gonna drive me crazy

Thanks for the Comment. Maybe the dream was a "Flashforward"

Could be? Maybe, someday (long time in the future) when you die, you go to heaven and can live out the rest of eternity in your very own Predator universe? Keep dreaming, who knows, maybe you can re-visit this dream. I don't know about anyone else, but I have had dreams that I occasionally "re-dream".

Could be? Maybe, someday (long time in the future) when you die, you go to heaven and can live out the rest of eternity in your very own Predator universe? Keep dreaming, who knows, maybe you can re-visit this dream. I don't know about anyone else, but I have had dreams that I occasionally "re-dream".

I do have a variation of a theme for Re-Dreams. Its always about Taco Bell cuz I miss it and I haven't been back to the States for a while.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back