Dream Bio Helmet

OK folks hold your Chalupas I think I'm gonna do it. I've made the plaster form already.
I've started out this "hobby" making masks and Bio's and I haven't made any masks lately so I think I'm gonna make a few bios..
Now I'm thinking maybe I miss making masks thats why my subconscious is telling me that I should get back to my main passion.

Pfrom.jpg

Pfrom.jpg

Out of aaaaaaaaaaaaall your bio designs, i think this one fits the Predator LOOK the best, and i hope you do make it.

obviously people are influenced by things they like or are comfy with , ie you and bones. But sometimes they stray too far away from a subject matter.

this bio strays...... but is still VERY VERY predatorish.

good luck :)

Thanks man. Like I said this IS a strange design to me. Even in my dream I said to myself "this is one weird motherf*"

Damn dude, another sick design... :)
Quick question: What are you sketching with (lead-wise) and what are you polishing the scanned images with in Photoshop?

Thanks

Damn dude, another sick design... :D
Quick question: What are you sketching with (lead-wise) and what are you polishing the scanned images with in Photoshop?

Thanks

My conscious mind is working on costumes, and my subconscious is working on repressed Bio designs :)
I just use any pencil I could find and use Wacom tablet to clean up the lines, do some shading, etc in Photoshop

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back