dread reviving

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

batmanvspredator

I have a set of bambooie dreads that I boxed up half assly with the rings on still. I took them out the other day and they looked like ****. Stiff, out of shape, and the rings left major ring marks on them. I didnt know what to do. And I couldnt find any post on how to care for them. I knew heat from a blowdryer might fry them so heres what I did. I just soaked them in a tub of hot water for 10-15 min and they looked like new when I pulled them out. All the ring marks were gone. They were flexiable again and everything was all good. I squeezed the excess water out of them and I needed a place for them to dry. How the Hell do you hang them. Well i just stuck the fat end in my window blinds and got them all to hang up and they dried fine. Hope this helps anyone who has packed up thier dreads for future use.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.