Dread pirate robert's sword HELP!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

brickchick1

I will be going to emerald city comic con in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!! My dad's cosplay, which I am making for him, is almost done. He is going as Wesley from the princess bride. The last thing I need to make is the sword. I know this is last minute but we actually didn't know he would be coming with me until a week ago so I just have to work with the time I have been given. (Which kinda terrifies me because I have been working on my cosplay for MONTHS now.) ANYWAYS, I have no flipping idea how to make the sword! Specifically the blade. I am thinking of making the handle by shaping it with pipe cleaners and then paper macheing it for sturdiness, but I'm not sure. I don't have any EVA foam or any other types of foam and I don't have enough time to order anything online. I have a micheals and a hobby lobby in town and those are my only resources for this. Please help!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.