Dread Beads

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

A Hunters Moon

There's not really a section for beads is there? So I took a suggestion from one of our friendly neighborhood mods and posted here. Now that I one of lees masks I thought I'd try my hand at some dread beads. I've roughed out a few and thought I'd post a finished dread bead each day. Here is the first . . .

dreadbeadmayan-1.jpg

The styles will vary but there are those that will clearly match as a set.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Usurper

these look awesome, and as i mentioned they have a P2 columbian apartment pillar feel to them, which is pretty neat in my opinion.

Hippie

I love these beads Mr Moon. Have to agree with lee too. They do have the drug loard appartment feel to them. VOODOO!

Guan Thwei

[quote name='A Hunter's Moon' timestamp='1332980949' post='338365']
All the patterns are inspired by the movies, which inspired the game. So I guess you could say that. lol
[/quote]
Just curious I don't recall that design being in any of the movies i could be wrong, but I watch them like a crack addict. Anyway still cool none the less.

Klwl

his design is "inspired by" the movies not necessarily in the movies. kinda aztec-y (if that's a word)