DragonCon Costume Thread

Grifter2013

Alright fellow con goers, we all have costume projects we are working on for DragonCon. So tell us all what you are working on, or are planning on getting finished before the convention starts.

Mine are:
Classic Ant-Man
Fifth Doctor
Cybeman
Classic 60's Beast
Daredevil

I think I can knock out at least three of them. Daredevil is finished already so I am pleased to announce that.

I have fandoms, but no specific costumes yet.
Disney
Marvel (Either Fem!Loki or Black Widow)
Sherlock
and I'm not sure if I want to do another fandom for my other day or just have two different costumes from the same fandom? I figure I have enough time to sort it all out. :lol

I have fandoms, but no specific costumes yet.
Disney
Marvel (Either Fem!Loki or Black Widow)
Sherlock
and I'm not sure if I want to do another fandom for my other day or just have two different costumes from the same fandom? I figure I have enough time to sort it all out. :lol

Well you've got plenty of time. And if you are looking for any superhero/villain photoshoots at DragonCon let me know. They are always a blast!

I do an Agent Venom as well. I wore that in the parade last year. How close are you to completing it?

Right now I'm still collecting materials and planning. I made a lifecast of my head so that I could make a detailed mask. If all goes well I would like to enter in the Masquerade.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back