Dragonball Z: Light of Hope (live action series)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

George

Master Member
Been a fan for a long time.Shame how they screwed up the live action movie,but this looks a little better.
In my opinion,they should leave this to the Wachowski brothers (The Matrix Trilogy).

Stoney

Wow everything looks good for a fan made pilot, but there should have been another actor/fans with greater face similarity.

The Mad Professor

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hollywood...never a dull moment:rolleyes what about Michael Bay?

Grumpy_cat_quotes_no-5.jpg

crabra comander

Sr Member
Not bad. Good slo-mo scenes didn't go off topic like that Power Rangers film :rolleyes

Here's the thing with DBZ. No one interrupted Goku during his Kamehameha...

Now Spirit Bomb I could see an interruption occurring. Also, when can we get a good Vegeta actor?! Only character on DBZ I truly enjoyed.

Last edited: