Dragon priest masks from The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim (3D printed)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

cassius

Just another project :). This mask will be later available in the junkyard section as 2/3 part kit.
Modeled by me and printed by GhostMinion :).

render
render02.png

first pics
Miraak 1.jpg Miraak 2.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GhostMinion

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Don't forget, sized to match my current Dragon Priest mask. ;)

Oh man I can't wait for this one!!!:D

novacat17

Amazing work! Out of curiosity, what is your process for gluing and assembling the 3d printed parts? Do you use a slurry for the gluing? Bondo to fill gaps? I have a 3d printed piece I hope to assemble soon and would love to see similar result.

Again, excellent work and design.

cassius

I used chisels to get rid of extra parts from the printing process and super glue to connect all the pieces with each other :). As a filler I'm using XTC resin from Smooth on.

Amazing work! Out of curiosity, what is your process for gluing and assembling the 3d printed parts? Do you use a slurry for the gluing? Bondo to fill gaps? I have a 3d printed piece I hope to assemble soon and would love to see similar result.

Again, excellent work and design.

Last edited:

novacat17

Awesome! I have some XTC, but I have yet to get a chance to use it. I am glad to hear that it can help fill in small gaps (the ones I have might be a mm from the item slightly lifting from the bed).
Thanks for the advice. I cant wait to see your next project.