dragon predator

Amazing work, the mask and dreads look great and they flow smoothly. The wrist blade shoots out pretty fast, nice touch!

Thats pretty wicked man. Honestly... thats some sweet craftsmansship. Diggin the dreads. Now is that head done? Or does it get painted, or latexed or what? I am curious as to the direction this will go!

Thats pretty wicked man. Honestly... thats some sweet craftsmansship. Diggin the dreads. Now is that head done? Or does it get painted, or latexed or what? I am curious as to the direction this will go!
no its far from i still have alot of detail work to do with the hot glue, and then its coated in latex and then its painted and then i have to giv it a moist look :)

Maybe one day you could make a tutorial on how you make the dreads? and a more clearer/step by step on how you make the masks? Note: I've seen your "huntorials" :p

Great...like I always say...you do amazing work....I agree with the others...if you could do a Huntorial on the blade and the foam dreads that would be AWESOME!!! :p

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back