dragon predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

Amazing work, the mask and dreads look great and they flow smoothly. The wrist blade shoots out pretty fast, nice touch!

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
very cool man !! great work as always . how many pred masks do you have in total ? you must have about 6 .

TehEl1te

Thats pretty wicked man. Honestly... thats some sweet craftsmansship. Diggin the dreads. Now is that head done? Or does it get painted, or latexed or what? I am curious as to the direction this will go!

predattack

Thats pretty wicked man. Honestly... thats some sweet craftsmansship. Diggin the dreads. Now is that head done? Or does it get painted, or latexed or what? I am curious as to the direction this will go!
no its far from i still have alot of detail work to do with the hot glue, and then its coated in latex and then its painted and then i have to giv it a moist look :)

AlienatedPredator

Maybe one day you could make a tutorial on how you make the dreads? and a more clearer/step by step on how you make the masks? Note: I've seen your "huntorials" :p

jayart05

Great...like I always say...you do amazing work....I agree with the others...if you could do a Huntorial on the blade and the foam dreads that would be AWESOME!!! :p

AlphaTech686

Hey Dude, your stuff is looking good. You need to post some picks of your gauntlet. The video doesn't show much.