Dragon Predator

infernau1

I've started on the bio-mask, the armor will be based on very much the same concept. This is one that I've been dying to get all my ideas straight about and finally it's coming together. The sculpt will be molded in silicone rubber and then duplicated in resin.

I've added a pic for progress' sake.

Here's a couple photoshop teasers just for fun.

I've posted a quick video of it on my youtube channel, look up dragon predator update under the name infernau (then again I'm sure to be the only one with this heading.)

100_3122.jpg

100_3120.jpg

100_3121.jpg

100_3185.jpg

100_31862.jpg

photopred2.jpg

dude that suit is gona look sick!...i cannot wait to see it finished, be sure to keep posting pics on your progress i wanna see how you do! XD

Thanks everyone, you can see video of my work on youtube my alias is infernau, check out my channel.
The guyver 3 suit is in limbo due to a lack of funds. I sculpt new stuff while I'm piling up funds to finish off current projects.

This is a very cool design and I think the top of the Bio is very detailed and unique indeed another excellent one of kind Bio posted.

100_3120.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks friggin Evil dude. Should make the forms more organic and detailed like dragon skin,
add some anger into it and it'll be the most powerful looking mutha*****

Keep at it. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Looks great! :p
Personally I would blend the horns into the base a bit more before casting it because they look a little bit tacked on if you know what I mean

Looks great! :p
Personally I would blend the horns into the base a bit more before casting it because they look a little bit tacked on if you know what I mean
I really like this sculpt but I tend to agree with Kelz. Horns need a bit more blending so they look as though they're growing out of the base. Other than that, no complaints. Should look ace when all painted up.

very cool!!! when i finally finish my undamaged wolf sculpt , my next sculpt will be a dragon pred. I did post my scratchy/half assed concept drawing a while back.

Picture_098.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back