dragon predator sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

Sr Member
Yeah its nice. Maybe you can stand back a bit and take those pictures, they look blurred. But I'm sure its more awesome.

Can't believe Narin hasn't sculpt this concept.

xdmray

well crap, really nice work!!! you should just sculpt this mask instead of me! it seems you will do it all the justice of your drawing.

Usurper

oooooooh coolness, also looks alittle like the predators version of the devil, what a mean sob hed be

crawjaw

I'm sure this is a most detailed minature but as you said the photos are blurry. You're not kidding. Get some better ones taken this instant so we can all see how remarkable this sculpt and paintjob is.
Nice work.

vaderfanforever

Wow! That is some really great work! That is one of the nastiest Preds I have ever seen!

So when is the full size version going to be for sale?