Dragon predator mask

really like the spot work. colors work well together

well now i want a pic of all the masks on the top bunk, :)

looking awesome ! i like how you hid the vision slits . very cool . you do such a great job on the body . how do you line up the muscles so well . does some one trace your muscles on with marker while your wearing the shirt and pants ? last question is did you coat the mask with rubber latex ? great work cant wait to see it finished . we might have to meet up at NY comic con 2011

Haha excellent work there with the boy suit and mask, my only turn down are the foam dreads...Idk I just like...Hate the look but hey. Its your idea, so I can get F'd

How about a pic of showing those masks on the top bunk aye? :)

dude thats AWSOME i watched all you videos umm is there any way i request some predator wristblaeds from ou JUST THE BLADES them self

looking awesome ! i like how you hid the vision slits . very cool . you do such a great job on the body . how do you line up the muscles so well . does some one trace your muscles on with marker while your wearing the shirt and pants ? last question is did you coat the mask with rubber latex ? great work cant wait to see it finished . we might have to meet up at NY comic con 2011
i stand i the mirror and trace out were the muscles go and yes i coat it in latex after i design it with the hot glue

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back