Dragon predator mask

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

xdmray

really like the spot work. colors work well together

well now i want a pic of all the masks on the top bunk, :)

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
looking awesome ! i like how you hid the vision slits . very cool . you do such a great job on the body . how do you line up the muscles so well . does some one trace your muscles on with marker while your wearing the shirt and pants ? last question is did you coat the mask with rubber latex ? great work cant wait to see it finished . we might have to meet up at NY comic con 2011

IronHunter

Haha excellent work there with the boy suit and mask, my only turn down are the foam dreads...Idk I just like...Hate the look but hey. Its your idea, so I can get F'd

How about a pic of showing those masks on the top bunk aye? :)

mattrendar

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i second that , i want to see pics of all your other mask to ! you do such awesome work !

Wolf Predator 2

dude thats AWSOME i watched all you videos umm is there any way i request some predator wristblaeds from ou JUST THE BLADES them self

predattack

looking awesome ! i like how you hid the vision slits . very cool . you do such a great job on the body . how do you line up the muscles so well . does some one trace your muscles on with marker while your wearing the shirt and pants ? last question is did you coat the mask with rubber latex ? great work cant wait to see it finished . we might have to meet up at NY comic con 2011
i stand i the mirror and trace out were the muscles go and yes i coat it in latex after i design it with the hot glue

Ice1

I got to say that looks really kick ass. the paint on the face is awesome. So far just badass....