Dragon predator coming soon!!!!

Nice work!!! Impressive!

P.S, Copy and Paste the IMG code of your pics (see box on the left of pictures) so your pics show up in the thread instead of the link to them. :)

I like the concept! I have to admit, the second picture caught my attention because of the blades coming off the backside of the gauntlets. Couple days ago I actually thought of this myself. I intend to make at least one of my gauntlets have a forward blade and a rear blade, so it forms a glaive of sorts, both of which would retract about 50% into the gauntlet like normal blades.. has anyone done this yet? or seen it at least?

i really like how much detail you are putting into this. i can see you are really paying attention to the details!

Cheers!

Nice design man. Hey are you the guy that made the Predalien and the tutorial on the foam mask on Youtube? That was hott man. I like that, especially the Predalien. I was going to ask more in detail of how you did that with the foam and paint. I thought the studio made that one. LOL Nice job man. Look me up on Face Book if you have an account their. Later homie.

Thats a truely facinating way to sculpt with foam - just layering it on as it goes -

freaking hypnotic watching that come together.

Keep those pics coming - i'm rooting for ya. Can't wait to see the final piece.

Cathat

Damn rashaad

its amazing what you do with building materials you have...loving the dragon so far

did you plan on coating it with rubber latex?

Dude i'd said it at the con and i'll say it again.. you are SICK, its just unreal how you can work so quickly with foam, It was last week when you told me that you were planing on making the dragon.
Badass bro Badass

C

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back