Dragon Con Hunters Party

Batguano

Hey Everyone, I met a ton of Hunters at DC and wanted to post some pics!

You guys were awesome, Andy, Kimmie, Kyle, and the Amy's

Here are some pics before the Hunt!
HuntersLair6.jpg.gif

HuntersLair3.jpg.gif

HuntersLair13.jpg.gif

HuntersLair20.jpg.gif

PredLadies1.jpg.gif

Here is what a good father does when his son is a bad boy
PaintNinja2.jpg.gif

Ok here are the rest of the pics for those of you who are intrested!
4 Pages of the Hunting Party Pics!

Later
Jeremey

HuntersLair6.jpg.gif

HuntersLair3.jpg.gif

HuntersLair13.jpg.gif

HuntersLair20.jpg.gif

PredLadies1.jpg.gif

PaintNinja2.jpg.gif

Those pictures were from last year's Mid-Ohio Comic Con. He has both cons in the same folder. The guy on the right was Ta2pro.

Who is the one in the P2 suit and where did he buy this suit?

By the way, just love chucks suit, its just so damn great

Ask Andy or Chuck they would know way better than I would.

Oh Ya, here is a pic Kimmie took, I was unmasked and unammused, LOL!
UnMasked.jpg.gif

UnMasked.jpg.gif

Who is the one in the P2 suit and where did he buy this suit?

The one in the P2 suit at Mid-Ohio Comic Con was Wraslor. He was borrowing the suit from Ta2pro. That's the same suit Ta2pro bought off a former member of the Lair (Yautja Clone) and repainted it, then had it up for sale on predatorstuff.com for a long time. Don't know if he finally sold it or what. Oh and since people lately always ask this sort of stuff......the AVP suit Ta2pro was wearing had Bambooie dreads and the P2 suit had Monsterroom dreads. Ta2pro said he personally liked the Monsterroom dreads better as the Bambooies kept tearing and ripping on him and he had no such problems with the Monsterroom ones.

Carlart, for some more pics, here's the ones we had: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramanth/sets/ The Predator pics are under the Saturday section.

Thanks for sharing great pics :rolleyes:
Looks like you all had fun! ;)
Good job on representing the Lair you do the rest of us proud! :D

Mr Fett,

All y'all look GREAT!

Who's the unfortunate guy about to be skewered in the first pix?

I love the one second from the top, the caption could be "D'ya feel lucky?" or "Come get some" he he he

---
Ei'luj

The one in the P2 suit at Mid-Ohio Comic Con was Wraslor. He was borrowing the suit from Ta2pro. That's the same suit Ta2pro bought off a former member of the Lair (Yautja Clone) and repainted it, then had it up for sale on predatorstuff.com for a long time. Don't know if he finally sold it or what. Oh and since people lately always ask this sort of stuff......the AVP suit Ta2pro was wearing had Bambooie dreads and the P2 suit had Monsterroom dreads. Ta2pro said he personally liked the Monsterroom dreads better as the Bambooies kept tearing and ripping on him and he had no such problems with the Monsterroom ones.

Carlart, for some more pics, here's the ones we had: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ramanth/sets/ The Predator pics are under the Saturday section.

Thanks mate.
Yes I do remember Dan was selling it and I belive some one named joe E or some one, . Is this joe E ta2pro? Beside the long dreads, it looks great.
So you dont know who sculped it? or is it just parts from diffrent members.

Just checked out the pix, looks like you folks had a great time. Kudos to all those who attended and made a good showing! I didn't see the banner in the parade pix. Does that mean it wasn't used? Especially after the cool handles Paint Ninja made for it. Oh man, say it ain't so!

CArl the banner was used! My brother in law skyomauler and someone else carried it. Sorry for the other person I dont remember who it was.

Carl the banner was used! My brother in law skyomauler and someone else carried it. Sorry for the other person I dont remember who it was.

Cool. I was hoping our members could one-up the stormtrooper parade pix I saw from the Tournament of Roses Parade a couple of years ago. The banner out in front with a small but hearty band of pred-warriors marching behind. Anyone got pix of this?

ei'luj, the guy about to get skewered is my friend Mike, who took a few of those pics I posted last night.

501st Stormtroopers in the Tournament of Roses parade, Carl? Well, out of the 8 Predators posting behind the banner in the Dragon Con pictures, 4 of them are 501st members and one of which was a marcher in the Tournament of Roses parade you mentioned.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back