Dragon ball

tk1055

Sr Member
So the other day I was walking in my local Hobby Lobby I got this idea to try.

Using a DIY acrylic x-mas ornament, a little orange paint and some stars this is what I came up with. A quick and easy way to make Dragon Balls. Now to make the other 6!:facepalm

429018_3316169423955_1345445984_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Yes I have thought of putting lights in it, I plan on doing a magnetic switch in all 7 so when they are gathered together they will light up.

That's such a great idea with the magnets! I have a set of seven that I bought, but the quality is horrible compared to your one. Looks great!

I've read some of the mangas, loved the anime and always thought that replicas of the Dragonballs would be a PITA as you don't really have a scale. In Son Goku's hands (when he's young) they seem very big, bigger than a baseball or something, but in Piccolo's hands they look ridiculously tiny. But yours looks pretty good.

But just a question, is it the picture, or are the stars really black? I had in mind that they are yellow

Actually in the show they are dark Redish orange, I chose to go with a red instead to better contrast with the orange of the ball.

Looks really cool. I'm a fan of DBZ. Would you do all three versions of the Dragon Balls? The Earth, Namekian, and the Black Stars?

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back