Dragon Ball Z Goku's life zise head

ABE

Hi, this is my new project, which involves making a head of Dragon Ball Z Goku, so you can use and try to do a complete sculpture of my size.
is a bit difficult because here where I live, Monterrey Mexico, there is not much material to sculpt, so I have that I have them to devise a little.
We start sculpting on a cast mine, goku's face with clay to a sculptor who is a bit harder than commercial.

gokuhead001.jpg

gokuhead003.jpg

gokuhead029.jpg

after you take a plaster cast, to get a first piece of fiberglass and from there continue with the sculpture.

gokuhead032.jpg

gokuhead033.jpg

and hopefully they like the result and I hope that I like to me :), because it looks great a figure 1:1

because I want to super saiyan version and his version of Bardock see, so was the expression that I like :)
goku4.jpg

thanks for your comments, I hope also that I was very good, I leave some pictures of the process to remove mold and hair and about where the hair is already a bit more refined that is what I am right now because of my work, and spent almost no time this week
gokuhead034.jpg

gokuhead043.jpg

gokuhead041.jpg

gokuhead044.jpg

gokuhead045.jpg

gokuhead049.jpg

gokuhead047.jpg

gokuhead050.jpg

thank you all, for now it would only be the face of Goku and Bardock could do, but not at the moment Vegeta, because with the hair and struggled a bit and still lack detailed, if still not make a bust or full figure:)

That's pretty awesome. I would say that your sculpting level... It's over NINE THOUS...

Ah...nevermind.

Can't wait to see more!

Today I gave a little sanding and applying primary enamel and eye detail during the process I broke a tip of the hair which repair tomorrow :)
goku8.jpg

goku12.jpg

goku11.jpg

goku10.jpg

goku9.jpg

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back