Dr Who: Web Of Fear Yeti Figure

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Quagmire9

Hi Guys,

So this is and oldie for me as I made it about a year ago for a friend as a private comission but thought I'd share it with you guys. It's my sculpture from reference pictures of the unreleased Dapol 4 1/4 resin Yeti from the awesome Trouton Dr Who period. he already had pretty much everything else from this series of miniatures, but this. My friend was very pleased as I had only a couple of pics to work from but I think he came out pretty sweet. He has of course a plain cast and a painted one is his collection now :D would love to hear your thoughts on this little fella ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

My thoughts:

I clicked on this thread without fully reading the title and was expecting to see a life sized WoF yeti. So I'm terribly let down. :lol

Seriously though, your sculpt looks great, and I'd absolutely love to see it painted up.