Dr who the silence sculpt

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

r_j_young2003

This looks wicked. You've got the facial details spot on. Only critique would be that the back of the head needs to be more bulbous. I had this issue when I sculpted mine. Please keep updating with pics.

framdam

Here are some pictures of the latex mask, need to trim it now etc. I made the head larger, these pics don't seem to show this though, but it is larger!
IMG_20150819_152202.jpg IMG_20150819_152328.jpg

r_j_young2003

Great work, love it. Wish I could master latex mask making, and so quick. Out of interest what did you use for the base of the sculpt? Been looking for a good mannequin head for a while now and yours looks pretty good.

KPAX10

I think I saw a post.. but no. no, I don't remember seeing anything.. Strange... I feel like I need to say 'Great Job', but I'm not sure why....

framdam

Here are some pictures of the finished mask and hands. Just need to make one for myself now!
received_10207914262482772.jpeg received_10207914274203065.jpeg