Dr Who - Star Wars crossover Helmet idea

Jintosh

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
stormwho.jpg

So, a possible crossover helmet idea ? Didn't know if anyone had thought of this, yet.

This is what would happen if the cybermen invaded the Death Star and "upgraded" all the storm troopers.

:lol:

(no, this does not exist, it's just photoshop)

Last edited:
It's a nice idea.
I think the top is a bit too long for nice proportions but that would probably look better in actuality as I think the stormtrooper photo is taken a bit from the bottom and the Cyberman a bit from the top.

Try it for real now! ;)

Now that is something I would like to see. I do agree with eethan that the proportions need to be tweeked a bit.

Yes, I'll play some more in Photoshop. The downward facing silver dome might be able to come down to the black line on the helmet.

Use Phasma for that mashup. Or a Cylon Centurion. Chrome domes unite!
However, I do find the two entities stormies and cybermen more menancing when not mashed together.

Use Phasma for that mashup. Or a Cylon Centurion. Chrome domes unite!
However, I do find the two entities stormies and cybermen more menancing when not mashed together.

Indeed. I thought that stormies tended to be a bid dumb and having their brain upgraded might make them more competent.

But, Cylon could be cool too. :)

The color pallet went basic when I converted to animated GIF.
I would say that this is more menacing, though. Even a bit Creepy. :devil:

Last edited:
it looks too thrown together. The CyberTrooper needs more subtleties.

I liked the Cybermen with the guns on the top of their head, might improve their aim...unless fighting a Raston Warrior robot

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back