Done / Completed Dr. Who Missy's Device from Dark Water

Oh yes, me too. In fact, I have 2 iPhone 4s and am looking at inheriting a third so if you can remind me of probable cost, I might be up for more than one (gifts for friends who cosplay)...? (I'm sneaking online on my phone at work and this forum isn't mobile friendly)

Okay, managed to log in on my computer, not my phone. Assuming the price point is going to be $175, I'm going to have to scale back to one. However, I'm going to reach out to the gang of Missys of my acquaintance and offer my spare phones to them, as they might buy in. Sorry about the backing and forthing.

Sorry there really isnt enough interest yet for me to finish this.. If it gets to 10 I will PM everyone and see if they are all willing to make deposits
I'm interested. What exactly are the dimensions of the iphone? I currently have a Galaxy S2 but it's time for an upgrade(lol).

Okay, managed to log in on my computer, not my phone. Assuming the price point is going to be $175, I'm going to have to scale back to one. However, I'm going to reach out to the gang of Missys of my acquaintance and offer my spare phones to them, as they might buy in. Sorry about the backing and forthing.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back