Dr. Who 10th Doctor (David Tennant) Brown Suit -- HEXDER?

Polecat

Hello all!

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I need a Dr. Who 10th Doctor (David Tennant) Brown Suit for Halloween. In the forums, there's a discussion about the relative merits of the Magnoli and Baron suits. The Magnoli is a bit much for me right now ($600 for the wool blend) and the Baron only has the cotton (which, as I understand, has screen-printed stripes and is $279). HEXDER has a suit for $199. I've searched for HEXDER in the forums and not found anything. I'm a bit suspicious because they have no pictures of the actual product on their website (they just have pictures of the real David Tennant in the real suit). I can accept that I won't get 100% screen accurate for $199, but I also would like the suit to hold up and not look like complete crap. Anyone have any experience or recommendations regarding HEXDER?

Thanks!

I was also looking for a budget friendly version of this suit and think I found the one I might get, well debating between two plus they were open to some small modifications that I suggested so. Not heard of the Hexder one but I had the same issue with the Filmjackets site, it only showed pictures of Tennant and none of the actual suit. Upon messaging they did send me a picture of the front but it had a date of 2008 so I was still a little iffy and never got a response to any additional pics or any of the back so who knows.

Though I hope to eventually get one from Baron I keep putting it off as I probably wouldn't wear it a lot and other things have taken priority but I would be curious to see this version if you come across anything.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back