Want to Buy Dr. Irina Splako File from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull **WILL PAY $150**

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Figure5901

Looking to purchase a Dr. Irina Spalko file from Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I believe there were two members that made these, DBCooper and Kurtboy. If you have one you are willing to part with let me know. Willing to pay $150 for the DBCooper version.
Update: I was able to get Kurtboy's version, but I am still interested in the DBCooper version if you have one.

Attachments

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Figure5901

I got one of these from Kurtyboy. Didn't know DBCooper also offered a version.
Yeah, I just bought one from Kurtboy, but would still be interested in one from DBCooper. I messaged DBCooper, but he hasn't responded. It looks like he has not been active on this forum since 2018. I hope is is OK.

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I checked the COW forum and there he was last seen in 2014... I know DBCooper was working on a Spalko file, but didn't know he also offered them for sale. Would love to see some pictures of it!

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It looks nice, but I think Kurtyboys version is more accurate on quite some points: the text on the identification card of Spalko is fare more accurate. The semi-transparant first pages are more correct, and also the printing on the outside of the folder is more screen accurate on Kurtyboys version.

DBCoopers version has some extra documents, some of them can be found on the website of The Black Vault. Some of the extra documents seems custom made. But since these are purely invented (and not in the original prop), these don't bother me too much.

I'd prefere Kurtyboys version by far, to be honest...

Figure5901

It looks nice, but I think Kurtyboys version is more accurate on quite some points: the text on the identification card of Spalko is fare more accurate. The semi-transparant first pages are more correct, and also the printing on the outside of the folder is more screen accurate on Kurtyboys version.

DBCoopers version has some extra documents, some of them can be found on the website of The Black Vault. Some of the extra documents seems custom made. But since these are purely invented (and not in the original prop), these don't bother me too much.

I'd prefere Kurtyboys version by far, to be honest...
That's good to hear. I have one Kurtboy's version on the way to me now. Thanks for the tip about "The Black Vault" website, it looks interesting.