Dr Doom Mask - Pics

corpseguy

hey all

i wanted to show off some of the pics of this Dr Doom mask, its a full head piece. made of a resin. the quality and attnetion to detail is Really amazing. let me know what you guys think.

* Note ; this is NOT my work nore am i taking credit for it*

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

91.jpg

let me know what you guys think.

very VERY cool.

any chance this is related to david's doom post a while back? the background looks familiar.

damned fine sculpting job.

chris

Originally posted by hydin@Feb 10 2006, 10:49 PM
very VERY cool.

any chance this is related to david's doom post a while back? the background looks familiar.

damned fine sculpting job.

chris
[snapback]1181183[/snapback]​

Nope. not related to david's.

the backgrounds a workshop... i guess they all do kinda look a like :D

:lol yea, they tend to. great minds think and decorate alike.

david had mentioned a friend of his making a doom noggin, thats what clicked in my head. never heard much about it after that though.

again, its a hell of a sculpting job. have you given thought to coating the mold with those aluminum powders to get the metal finish to it?

chris

Originally posted by hydin@Feb 10 2006, 11:05 PM
:lol yea, they tend to. great minds think and decorate alike.

david had mentioned a friend of his making a doom noggin, thats what clicked in my head. never heard much about it after that though.

again, its a hell of a sculpting job. have you given thought to coating the mold with those aluminum powders to get the metal finish to it?

chris
[snapback]1181191[/snapback]​

Sadly i can't take credit for this piece.. as much as i wanted to. but that is a good point about the filler.. only problem is sanding, wire/steel wool.. which personally i hate lol

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back