Want to Buy Dr. Claw's Claw (Inspector Gadget)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a replica of Dr. Claw's mechanical claw from the 1999 film, Inspector Gadget (which starred Rupert Everett as Sandford Scolex/Dr. Claw). I have attached a few pictures of what I am talking about.

In the film, the claw "fingers" open and close as well as rotate. There is also a "burn" button as well that burns or fries anything the "fingers" are touching. I am not looking for a fully functional claw for safety reasons but at least something that opens and closes the "fingers".

If you know of someone or somewhere that I can purchase a replica or have one made...or if you yourself are able and interested in making one, please respond to this thread or send me a private message.

Thanks!
gollivander

Sanfored_Scolex.jpg

Dr_Claw_1.jpg(Dr. Claw from the film's sequel...same mechanical claw, different actor.)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.