Double ninja stick idea.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZebraStripes

Hi everyone! I've decided to start making a DareDevil/Nightwing inspired ninja stick thing that joins together using magnets, I'm probably going to make it look metallic and/or black. I'm using a wooden stick that I found that's 74 cm across and 2.5 cm wide.
wooden stick.JPG
The magnets I'm using are circular 2.5 cm neodynium magnets that I got online.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ZebraStripes

I could drill a hole in each magnet and attack a screw or something so that it dosen't move around while I swing it, like this:
Untitled-1.jpgis that a good idea?

blue2k

I would not recommend swinging anything secured by a magnet. The bond is strong, but not that strong.

harrisonp

Sr Member
I just made something pretty similar to this out of PVC for my Robin build, but with a much more crude attachment method. I'm interested in seeing what you come up with