Double Bladed half Anakin ROTS half Mace ROTS ( BI

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by forcefx@Feb 3 2006, 01:55 PM
Well I discovered last week that the Anakin couplers work on Mace Windus as well..
The result,Double Bladed half Anakin ROTS half Mace ROTS...........

Uhm... Why? :rolleyes

RedTwoX

Sr Member
Originally posted by SurferGeek@Feb 3 2006, 04:59 PM

Uhm...  Why?  :rolleyes
[snapback]1175364[/snapback]​

Eh... why not.

That said, a double Mace would be much cooler than the Mace/Ani combo IMHO.

forcefx

Originally posted by allosaur176@Feb 3 2006, 10:16 PM
very interesting      :thumbsup
[snapback]1175373[/snapback]​
I will be posting pics of the Double Bladed Mace to the Force-Fx,com gallery (page 2) in a few hrs.

Sporak

Sr Member
Gone but not forgotten.
Where did you get a coupler for an Anakin? I don't think mine came with one...and why would they include one?

It's cool though ;)

SurferGeek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Originally posted by Sporak@Feb 4 2006, 01:55 AM
Where did you get a coupler for an Anakin? I don't think mine came with one...and why would they include one?

It's cool though ;)
[snapback]1175719[/snapback]​

They're little home-made joberoos... ;)

JediLip

I think it's pretty cool, but man that would make a loooong saber. I'd be knocking things off my wall if I tried swinging that around. :confused