Doopydoo's E-11 Blaster (Full Kit)

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My E-11 resin kit from Doopydoo's arrived today, and I have to agree with everyone who has commented on it before: the casting is very nice and clean, very little prep work to be done!

2011-12-16163829.jpg

With that being said, this is for a friend of mine, and I'm not all that familiar with the E-11... I've looked at a lot of reference pics, but I'm still a little fuzzy on a couple of the pieces and their placement. The main body has a few markings for some of the placement, but not everything. Can someone who has done this kit post a couple of pictures highlighting some of the "detail" pieces?

That does help! Thanks so much :thumbsup

What did you use for the scope mount? That is the only piece that isn't included in the kit. I was thinking just some aluminum stock that can be bent

You are welcome. I would say that if you are using the resin scope then aluminium should be fine. I used a real scope so because of the weight I used brass flat bar.

Doopydoo's blaster kit is out of stock right now. But you can get the light version where you have to fix the PVC tube yourself. Check out this tutorial - it might be helpful: The Eternal Darkness
Plans can be found on PVC BlasterBuildersClub look for Iambubby. ;-)

There are also some members on FISD that sell pre drilled tubes. You can also get them with the T track already installed from one of the members.

Alright, so I cleaned everything up and started assembling. I have everything in place except for two pieces that I can't seem to locate in any photos:

2011-12-17175414.jpg

The two small pieces above, which Doopydoo's refers to as: a) magazine retaining screw and b) bayonet lug

Any help there?

Edit: Just found where the retaining screw goes...

On my fifth picture down you can see the magazine screw just under the coiled wires. The bayonet lug goes on the row of holes that don't have the T track in your pic. The lug goes where the hole is filled in. You can just make it out in the sixth picture. Hope this helps.
I think I have some spare wires left over if you need some.

Doopy Doo's kits always seem to be above the standard garage kit, I have built the two DL-44's the offer, but damn that E-11 looks sweet, I will now have to have one. Good Luck with the rest of the build.

Looks like they've improved a few of their parts.
The trageting sensors look a lot better.
Did you have to modify the front site or did it come like that?
Mine was pretty much solid resin and I had to drill and file to make the openings on the sides.
Here's some pic of my kit mounted on a copper pipe.
I still need to install the t-track and the targeting sensor.
DSCF2716.jpg

DSCF2717.jpg

DSCF2719.jpg

DSCF2723.jpg

Thanks for this thread. With it I was finally able to put my kit together using the images here as a guide. I have had Doopy Doo's kit sitting in the garage forever. It is a really nice kit.

Thanks everyone! It really is a great kit.

As for the front site, it was solid so I had to modify it by cutting out the openings. Last night I worked on the scope rail a bit. Just needs to be drilled for the scope to mount on

Those blasters look Great! They look every bit as good as the metal one I made awhile back. Is the endcap solid or does it slide a litte onto the body of the gun?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back