Doomguy costume for Halloween, please help

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Witchywoman83

Hello, I'm completely new to this. My 10 year old wants to be doomguy praetor suit for Halloween and we've been looking for suits. Everything is $150+ for pieces and it looks like $2,500 for the suit.

Thing is... we just want something that looks close enough to the costume without breaking the bank. I don't mind making it, if I had any idea where to start after putting a shirt, pants, and shoulder pads together...

Can anyone help me please?
Codex_artifacts_doommarine.bimage.png

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello, I'm completely new to this. My 10 year old wants to be Doomsguy for Halloween and we've been looking for suits. Everything is $150+ for pieces and it looks like $2,500 for the suit.

Thing is... we just want something that looks close enough to the costume without breaking the bank. I don't mind making it, if I had any idea where to start after putting a shirt, pants, and shoulder pads together...

Can anyone help me please?
Check out Bill’s stuff. He does amazing costumes and props with foam

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.