Don't waste time sanding 3d prints, shave them!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

lunadude

I wish this was an easy all-in-one solution. it seems I have to buy tools and raw materials, to make the tools to do this trick. are there other options for people who don't have that kind of tool bench set up?

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I wish this was an easy all-in-one solution. it seems I have to buy tools and raw materials, to make the tools to do this trick. are there other options for people who don't have that kind of tool bench set up?
I use metal bondo mixers, they are thinner and are slightly better in my opinion.

Can buy them REALLY CHEAP.

zorg

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
here are the ones i buy, from the £1 shop. i know i said for bondo but they are for basically any filler, car or household.
QTpUpoD.jpg

they are so cheap you can be quite brutal with bending them and they are so badly made they already have a sharp edge, win win!

-z