Question Don't get warnings anymore when a new PM arrives...

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Since I renewed my premium membership, I don't get PM warnings anymore in my mailbox (also not in my spam folder). When I try to enable PM warnings, I get the message that this functionality is not available for my user group. Is this a general issue at this moment?

Since I renewed my premium membership, I don't get PM warnings anymore in my mailbox (also not in my spam folder). When I try to enable PM warnings, I get the message that this functionality is not available for my user group. Is this a general issue at this moment?
It appears that hotmail is blocking our system emails at the moment. You can try switching to a different email provider like gmail to see if that resolves the issue for you.

It appears that hotmail is blocking our system emails at the moment. You can try switching to a different email provider like gmail to see if that resolves the issue for you.
Damn... Indeed I have a hotmail account linked to my RPF account right now. I'll try linking to my other e-mail address. Thanks for the info!

I did get the notification that you quoted me (on my other e-mail address), so I guess I'll get the notifications for PM's too. If not, I'll let it know here.

Hey guys,
Any resolution on this? I also have hotmail and I keep missing PMs I get from members here. Why would hotmail suddenly block the RPF?

Hey guys,
Any resolution on this? I also have hotmail and I keep missing PMs I get from members here. Why would hotmail suddenly block the RPF?
Unfortunately the only solution at the moment is to use an email address that is not tied to Microsoft (hotmail.com, outlook.com, msn.com)

Just FYI: I use a non MS mail address now, and all notifications of quotes / PM's / etc... are coming in again.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back