Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark Homunculus - Mini bust

m0delista

Hello guys i want show this mini bust 3d printed and painted, i hope you like !

See the process here Don't Be Afraid Of The Dark Homunculus - Mini bust Making-of - YouTube

homunculus_3d_printed_and_painted_by_alexneto-d4ltnr6.jpg

Models available here Monster Maker by Monster Maker on Shapeways

fantastic sculpture, although i just saw movie and did not care too much for it...especially ending... POTENTIAL SPOILER ALERT...

i'll try to be as vague as possible without spoiling it, so i'll just say i was shocked at ending...had all this happened to me, i'd like to think i would have made an effort to have someone dig up the freaking ground to look for my lost loved one...and it seems like missing persons would be paying a call on me if i simply just walked away with out so much as a phone call to the police...but maybe i missed something in plot that somehow explains how one could simply walk away from what happened with no repercussions.

that said, your sculpt is amazing...which is truly what this thread is about.

This looks great!

Although, I have to say I whole heartedly agree with DrMcoy. The ending of this movie just felt rushed, and seemed like no one really cared about what was going on.

I love this, great work. Where the plot may have lacked, it was made up for in cool creature design. Id love to add one of these little guys to my collection. His eyes are extremely successful!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back