DONE

Your pictures aren't working I want to see this awesome helmet!!!

IMG_7434.jpg

IMG_7433.jpg

Man, that is so awesome. I somehow had missed that concept, and while I like the direction they went in, the direct correlation to Vader really works with Kylo’s character. I wish I could jump in on it myself, but I can’t wait to see what everyone is able to do with theirs!

im interested, do you have any more pics and are you also looking at making the armour. will the lenses come as well?
thanks mike

im interested, do you have any more pics and are you also looking at making the armour. will the lenses come as well?
thanks mike

Mike. This is currently in the printing phase so what pics I have posted is all I have. Also, yes. The armor is available and yes, it comes with tinted lenses. We are currently taking full payment on helmets and armor. Any finishing costs will be collected when the pieces are ready if one chooses to get it fully finished.

looking great so far, is the neck seal coming with the kit or not, keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing more photos when they come.

This project looks awesome and it is so nice to see the regular updates it's renewed my confidence in therpf after the fiasco I experienced with mimic on the fotk armour run. Well done and you should be proud of your work.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back