Done

Who did the Star Lord design and what are the measurements?
I have this version of the helmet if you wanna drive up and try it on. I also have a joahtrash helmet. For an idea - I have a 23.5" head and the joahtrash fits okay longtime, but digs in something fierce width wise- I had to do alot of mods to get my ears to fit. This starlord is much more comfortable. I would say anything up to a 24 inch head should be doable, but beyond that may need some mods. The marvel legends is meant for like a 25.5" head, so that one is way too big.
I know you have the rocketeer starlord v1.0 and I can tell you this one is a better fit than that inside without being oversized. While joahtrash's is maybe more accurate to vol1, I don't believe there is a more accurate helmet to vol2 than this one.

In other words - for a measly $150, you are getting one helluva deal. I paid over twice that for mine and im still very happy to have it.

If you can get reel to hook you up with one of the original lens kits that this came with, too, that would be worth another $75-100, because no one has made them correctly except this kit

I have this version of the helmet if you wanna drive up and try it on. I also have a joahtrash helmet. For an idea - I have a 23.5" head and the joahtrash fits okay longtime, but digs in something fierce width wise- I had to do alot of mods to get my ears to fit. This starlord is much more comfortable. I would say anything up to a 24 inch head should be doable, but beyond that may need some mods. The marvel legends is meant for like a 25.5" head, so that one is way too big.
I know you have the rocketeer starlord v1.0 and I can tell you this one is a better fit than that inside without being oversized. While joahtrash's is maybe more accurate to vol1, I don't believe there is a more accurate helmet to vol2 than this one.

In other words - for a measly $150, you are getting one helluva deal. I paid over twice that for mine and im still very happy to have it.

If you can get reel to hook you up with one of the original lens kits that this came with, too, that would be worth another $75-100, because no one has made them correctly except this kit
That would be wicked cool. I think I missed the run. I am just circling back to this.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back