Interest DONE

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just finished building a foam version of this helmet, but damn does that look pretty. Subscribed to thread. Going to be watching this with a keen interest.

dmai

Interested! Is this going to be a "one size fits most?" or sizing can be tailored? My head size runs larger than most people :(

bigkilo

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Interested! Is this going to be a "one size fits most?" or sizing can be tailored? My head size runs larger than most people :(
Like what size? I have rocketeer's 2015 ant-man and his civil war helmet. My head runs big, too (23.5 to 24 circumference) and they both fit, although they can be tricky to get over the ears, but not bad. The front to back fit is still roomy, and there is room all around once on, but if your head is super wide, it may be tricky

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and yes, I'm interested:)

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Like what size? I have rocketeer's 2015 ant-man and his civil war helmet. My head runs big, too (23.5 to 24 circumference) and they both fit, although they can be tricky to get over the ears, but not bad. The front to back fit is still roomy, and there is room all around once on, but if your head is super wide, it may be tricky

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and yes, I'm interested:)
It’s about the same size as the Civil War helmet.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Vox

EnemyAce

I’m definitely in for a raw cast kit. (possibly a finished helmet, pending time and available funds).

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Deposit form sent for all those that showed interest. Please fill out form and follow steps to PP.

Reel

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey Reel, consider this my official bid of interest. Can't pass this up.

Vox

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bumping for more interest. Let's get 10 deposits in and make this happen. Spread the word!

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Aiight fellas. Still need a few more deposits on the guy. I'm sending out deposit forms to those not on the list in a few hours.