Interest Done!!

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I’m gonna make this a lot easier for you guys to get the stand and rear neck piece. Anyone who wants either or both can pay to

ReelpropsFX@gmail.com

$75 rear neck
$75 helmet stand

I only ask that you include in your notes what you paid for and RPF name.

Also please note that recent “Balances paid” does not include shipping. Shipping gets collected when your helmet is ready. Some ppl are putting in their PP notes “Balance and shipping paid”.

Also, taking deposits for run 2 which will begin in November. For now we’re working on getting run 1 out. If you’re on run 1 and still want the neck piece, I’ll honor the $55. Run 2, it’s $75.

Total price for a kit minus neck piece is now $285 plus shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Helmets will ship 5 per week. Rocketeer is sending everyone on the list emails this weekend to let those know when to expect yours. Meanwhile, we are thinking of capping this run to move on to other projects. If you haven’t gotten in, nows the time. Also, I will not be offering rear neck pieces or stands after November 1.

For those ppl that bought the helmet, we are finishing with the shoulder armor now and will post pics of the final render this weekend. We will offer the armor to ppl who bought the helmet.

Reel

ultra71967

The weekend is over but I didn’t get an email to see when I am getting the helmet. Did the emails go out?

Helmets will ship 5 per week. Rocketeer is sending everyone on the list emails this weekend to let those know when to expect yours. Meanwhile, we are thinking of capping this run to move on to other projects. If you haven’t gotten in, nows the time. Also, I will not be offering rear neck pieces or stands after November 1.

For those ppl that bought the helmet, we are finishing with the shoulder armor now and will post pics of the final render this weekend. We will offer the armor to ppl who bought the helmet.

Reel

Last edited: