Interest Done!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Should have some nice juicy updates this week. Bumping for run 2

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Bumping. 1 spot left on first 10. Still taking payments on neck pieces

Reel

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Update!!

Going under silicone soon. We will extend the $250 price until it’s molded. Once it’s ready to cast, the new price is $285.

Also, if you haven’t gotten the rear neck add on for $55 yet the new price will be $75 once we start casting.

Reel

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Alright, here’s the master about to undergo silicone. We are still offering it at the $250 price. Once the silicone goes on, it’s $285. Same as the rear neck. Still $55 right now. Goes up to $75 after the weekend. Also, we’ve got some really nice bases to display these on. Gonna offer them for both Concept and Rebels helmets. The bases will have a custom plaque with all the helmet info.

37b1b7522beaf58bfad6d440a1187c82.jpg

d3521092f6b9c98a727c9f1f6700d1e6.jpg

Reel

Tarkin

Will the whole entire piece be available in a month from now or closer to the holidays? Even at full price?