Interest Done!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uber Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I sent a deposit request yesterday

Reel
Where did you send it? I looked in my paypal as well as my messaging here and I can't find it. Please help so I can get you the deposit.

Corrected the post to be clear as glass. I will make the rear neck piece available as an add on.

Reel
To help everyone, I'm presuming we will be getting what's in 2 with a front neck piece. A rear piece will be available as the add-on. Correct?
RM Vader Helms.jpg

Thanks for the work on this,
Shawn

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chalback

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I would like in if still avalible, This is with the neck correct? Please pm me info.

Uber Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ok fellas so here’s the print with some black primer. Keep in mind that this is gonna go through extensive mastering to smooth it out before molding. This is a quick “thrown together” so you get an idea of what it looks like printed.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/85d10b1e2fdeb44ab6e4f42b42416c8f.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/594e9e77d6dfddc37acf35184e20ccde.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/2b77059515edd3bcb976f16b3b1a009f.jpg
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180721/a33cf2829a9cc076f4766bc14b0d94dd.jpg

Still collecting deposits. Let’s go. A couple more spots for the $250 price. $285 after that.

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks outstanding!!! I can't wait to have that in my collection!!!