Interest Done!!

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Almost at the 10 deposits for $250. If you haven’t made your deposit, do it before the price goes up.

Requests have gone out

Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KimMont

I'm interested, but would likely need the finishing as well as I have zero free time these days. Any ballpark on that co$t?

acesh007

Im interested in this as well. Just curious if there is a locking peg for the mask to the helmet or how does that get attached?

Thanks

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Im interested in this as well. Just curious if there is a locking peg for the mask to the helmet or how does that get attached?

Thanks
Not sure of the locking mechanism yet. That’ll be figured out during the casting phase.

Reel

Uber Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I most definitely want in on this. Hope it's still at $250.

1: When is shipment expected?
2: How much would Rocketeer be charging for finished buckets?
3: Are you doing this with the neck seal or not? The CAD pictures show with but some others do not appear to have them.
4. These are "Full Sized?"

Thanks,
Shawn

Bookman

1. September
2. $225
3. No rear neck (that’s extra if anyone else wants to know)
4. As full sized as our Rebel Vader. So yes)

Still want in?

I would be interested in adding a full neck to my helmet. Just let me know how much extra.

David

acesh007

Im also interested in the neck ring, if you can let us know how much extra that would be. Thanks

D48thRonin

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The rear neck was NEVER even an option, but if the demand is there. We’ll consider it
Well now wait a minute...

The first image in your second post, where you announced the price and the deposit requests going out, shows a FULL neck piece. Perhaps you should have locked down a final version before you started taking deposits and then started vacillating on what is or isn't included :unsure

Uber Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Corrected the post to be clear as glass. I will make the rear neck piece available as an add on.

Reel

I don't want to miss out on this, have I missed a deposit request or are you holding off pending a neck piece?
Thanks,
Shawn