Interest Done!!

juajn7fernandez

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I was supposed to get tracking for my neck on last Thursdays. One week later no tracking and no neck piece. -___-

j97e

Weekend came and went, no update. I also still did not get a reply to my 2 emails.
What is going on?

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I sent a message to inception studios on February 2 and February 7 with no reply
Ok. Explains why I haven’t answered you. I’m not Inception Studios. I’ll ask Rocketeer where he’s at with your finished helmet. For everyone else, I’m shipping more necks today.

j97e

Ok. Explains why I haven’t answered you. I’m not Inception Studios. I’ll ask Rocketeer where he’s at with your finished helmet. For everyone else, I’m shipping more necks today.
Great thank you. Will be waiting to hear back.

OB1KINOB

I ordered and paid my Concept Vader Helmet kit last year (June 2018) and still have yet to receive. I have tried contacting multiple times with no response. Please send me the product already.

reelprops

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I ordered and paid my Concept Vader Helmet kit last year (June 2018) and still have yet to receive. I have tried contacting multiple times with no response. Please send me the product already.
Wrong! You ordered a Rebels Vader helmet and we discussed this via FB messenger. Go to the correct thread

Reel

j97e

I don't know what is going on, but it's really irritating -
We got an email on Monday, I'm guessing from Rocketeer, stating he will send out shipping emails on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Well, no email. So I sent an inquiry, and again, silence. It's Friday night, with nothing in email.
I get it, **** happens. But if something was promised, it should be the responsibility of whoever made the promise to follow up, or update the involved parties. We should not be the ones, chasing people around for answers. I did my part when I sent my payments in a prompt and timely fashion, and should be treated the same way in return.