Limited Run DONE

Re: SOLO: Sabacc deck

Interested, will send payment shortly!

Edit: Sent!

As far as rules, I think the hasbro game is pretty spot on, with the exception of not using the chips included with the game, and betting up, matching, ect like real poker. We didn't see the dice on screen but did in promo shots I think....kinda was hoping for some dice rolling chance excitement on screen, but oh well! They say "minus 2" so im assuming the goal of staying close to 0 is acurate.

Last edited:

Please put me down for 1x Deck + Standard Shipping, payment coming, thanks :)

Payment Sent

Last edited:
SOLO: Sabacc deck

Payment sent for 1 deck + standard shipment, forgot to put my RPF username in the comment but it’s transaction id : 35M722870P293414C

Last edited:

Ordered a deck + standard shipping. I forgot to put the username there as well, so the transaction ID is 45W90246J9281615R :) i am looking forward to it

I'm in, too! Registered shipping, please! I'm so excited! :)
(Darn, forgot username, too! Transaction 8CK18379Y3295651C. I'm the one from Hamburg, Germany)

Last edited:

Payment sent for 1x shipped w/tracking number Sabacc deck. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Payment sent for 1 deck + standard shipment, forgot to put my RPF username in the comment but it’s transaction id : 35M722870P293414C

Ordered a deck + standard shipping. I forgot to put the username there as well, so the transaction ID is 45W90246J9281615R :) i am looking forward to it

I'm in, too! Registered shipping, please! I'm so excited! :)
(Darn, forgot username, too! Transaction 8CK18379Y3295651C. I'm the one from Hamburg, Germany)

Hi guys! I can't find any matching transaction IDs. I did find matching countries or other info, could you please confirm I added you to the list correctly?

- - - Updated - - -

Please put me (revcatherwood) down for a deck as well; I just sent the payment. Thank you very much!

Payment sent for 2 decks + shipping with tracking number :)

Payment sent for 1 deck + shipping with tracking number please

I've updated my payment. Apologies for the screwup.

Payment sent for 1x shipped w/tracking number Sabacc deck. Thanks!

Payments received and added to the list!

Hi guys! I can't find any matching transaction IDs. I did find matching countries or other info, could you please confirm I added you to the list correctly?

Yes, i am there. Number 9 from the Czech Republic ;) sorry for the trouble with that

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back